Childhood memories
Childhood memories always bring smiles to our faces.I can say that the childhood memories will be our most happy time.I can sure that when you are in youth or middle age you will remembers the childhood time and wanted to back childhood time.But times flies you only can recall the memories.
I'm 18 years old now and still I remember the funny and best experience of my life
2. Experience of watching cartoons like Tom & Jerry,Doremon, Shinchan,Pokemon,Chota Bheem,Ninja hatori,Motu Patlu,Beyblade and many more...,
3. Crying for the chocolates coming from the school
4. Walking on a railway track or a small pavement to check our balance
5. Think that the moon followed me
6. Swallowed a fruit seed,I was scared to death that a tree was going to grow in my tummy
7. I'd put my arms inside my shirt and told people that I lost my arms
8. Waited behind a door to scare someone
9. Asking the teacher permission for going to the rest room, Me and my friends would ask one by one and roaming in the school for 10 minutes
10. Playing hide and seek with my friends and scared for small things and crying complaining to my mom silly things happened with my friends
11. Fighting with my brother for silly things




A very good lines that I can relate to my childhood memories 😇
ReplyDeleteTx😊
DeleteThe memories you mentioned above just recalled most of my crazy memories which I miss these days. Even you didn't mention in the boy's perspective, I like the memories you chose. Just by reading this, I went back to my old golden days. I appreciate the perception. I have been looking back on my past days with happiness and thank you for bringing back my memories.
ReplyDeleteTx☺️
DeleteEnna enna solran parunga kambi kattra kadhaiyalam
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI remembered my childhood memories 😍✨
ReplyDelete💙
DeleteBy reading these lines i remembered my childhood memories ✨ that I have done so many cringe 🥰 and crazy🥰 things.
ReplyDeleteI remember my childhood memories 😇
ReplyDeletePov:) those words took me to the nostalgic period with my doods
ReplyDelete